Terms & Conditions
We may modify our terms & conditions that apply to our service depending upon the change in law or our service. You should look at the terms regularly. All Legal matters are restricted to Bengaluru jurisdiction only.
Virgo Creations User Agreement
Please read this User Agreement fully and carefully before using Virgo Creations website, mobile applications etc. This User Agreement set forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Site and the Services.
Acceptance of User Agreement.
- By registering for and/or using the Services in any manner, including but not limited to visiting, browsing, or making purchases on the Site, you agree to this User Agreement and all other operating rules, policies and procedures that may be published from time to time on the Site by us, each of which is incorporated by reference and each of which may be updated from time to time without notice to you.
- Certain Services may be subject to additional terms and conditions specified by us from time to time; your use of such Services is subject to those additional terms and conditions, which are incorporated into this User Agreement by this reference.
- This User Agreement applies to all users of the Services.
You may register for an account on the Services (an “Account”) You must provide accurate and complete information and keep your Account information updated. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your Account, and for keeping your Account password secure. You may never use another person’s user account or registration information for the Services without permission.
Content Definition. For purposes of this User Agreement, the term “Content” includes, without limitation, information, data, text, photographs, videos, audio clips, written posts, comments, software, scripts, graphics, and interactive features generated, provided, or otherwise made accessible on or through the Services. For the purposes of this Agreement, “Content” also includes all User Content (as defined below).
User Content. All Content added, created, uploaded, submitted, distributed, or posted to the Services by users, including account information (collectively “User Content”), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person who originated such User Content. You represent that all User Content provided by you is accurate, complete, up-to-date, and in compliance with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
Intellectual Property Rights. The Services may contain Content specifically provided by us, our partners or our users and such Content is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets or other proprietary rights and laws. You shall abide by all copyright notices, information, and restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Services. The trademarks, logos, trade names and service marks, displayed on the Site are Trademarks of Virgo Creations.
Modification of User Agreement: We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this User Agreement, or change, suspend, or discontinue the Services at any time by posting a notice on the Site or by sending you notice through the Services, via e-mail or by another appropriate means of electronic communication. We may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of the Services without notice or liability. While we will timely provide notice of modifications, it is also your responsibility to check this User Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of the Services following notification of any changes to this User Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Force Majeure. We shall not be liable for any failure to perform our obligations hereunder where such failure results from any cause beyond our reasonable control, including, without limitation, mechanical, electronic or communications failure or degradation.
Information we Collect
In connection with your use of the Services, you may submit information directly to us or we may collect information by using cookies, web beacons, and other automated means. The types of information we may collect include:
- Contact information, such as your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number;
- Account information, such as your username and password;
- Billing information, such as credit card details, billing address, and proof of identification; and
- If you access the Services through Facebook credentials – the information Facebook makes available to us based on your Facebook privacy settings, such as your name, picture, and email address.
The information that may be collected by automated means includes:
- Details about the devices that are used to access the Services (such as IP address, browser information, device information, and operating system information);
- Details about your interaction with the Services (such as the date, time, length of stay, and specific pages accessed during your visits to our website, and which emails you may have opened);
- Usage information in aggregate form (such as the number and frequency of visitors of the Site); and
- Geo-location data (which determines your current locations) from some of our Services, such as mobile applications.
We may associate the information we collect by automated means with your Account if you have one, the device you use to connect to the Services, or email or social media accounts that you use to share our content. Please see our Cookies Policy for more detail about the information we may collect automatically and your choices.
How we Use the Information we Collect
The information we gather enables us to personalize, improve and continue to operate the Services. We may use the information we collect to:
- Fulfill, manage, and send you information about your orders;
- Communicate with you about the products and services we offer, including our websites and mobile applications, and respond to your requests, inquiries, comments, and suggestions;
- Establish and maintain your Account;
- Offer promotions, sweepstakes, or other contests;
- Invite you to participate in surveys and other market research;
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business, our websites and mobile applications, and other products and services we offer (including to develop new products and services);
- Tailor the content we display to you in our communications, and in connection with your use of our websites or mobile applications;
Links to Websites and Third-Party Content
We may provide links to third-party websites, services and applications, such as Facebook that we do not own or control (“Third Party Services”). While we attempt to facilitate access only to those Third Party Services that share our respect for your privacy, we cannot take responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of those Third Party Services. We encourage you to review and understand the privacy practices of any Third Party Services before providing any information to or through them.
Your Rights and Choices
You can use many of the features of the Services without registering, thereby limiting the types of information that we collect. You have certain rights and choices regarding Virgo Creation’s processing of your information:
- You may choose not to receive our marketing emails by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the emails you receive from us, or by updating your preferences in your Account settings. Please note that even if you opt out, we may continue sending you purchase and order related information, and other non-marketing information as we deem necessary.
- You may review, update, or modify your Account information, including profile and contact information, by logging into your Virgo Creations Account.
How We Protect and Retain Information
Your Account will be protected by a password for your privacy and security. You need to help prevent unauthorized access to your Account by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your Account.
We seek to protect Account information to ensure that it is kept private; however, we cannot guarantee the security of any Account information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time.
We otherwise store all of our information, including your IP address information, using techniques reasonably designed to secure the information. We do not guarantee or warrant that such techniques will prevent unauthorized access to information about you that we store.
Updates to our Privacy Notice